How do I access the KVM console for my VM?
If you're having trouble accessing your server externally we recommend attempting to access it via the KVM Console built into our interface. This allows administration of a VM whether or not its external connectivity is working or configured correctly, here's how to access it.
1. Select "Services - Flexible Resources" from the side bar
2. Select the Resource Pool you wish to work with
3. Click on the VM you'd like to edit
4. Click the "Console" button, this will bring up a pop-up with direct access to the VM,
5. Here you can use your existing root/admin password to log in and perform any work required.
IMPORTANT - Ensure your browser does not block pop-ups when attempting to access KVM, if it does, please allow permanently to prevent issues in future.